[Equest-users] CAD draws handling

tiejun hu hutiejun1223 at 126.com
Mon Apr 30 07:55:15 PDT 2012

Hi: guys
     Does anybody has good expirience in handling CAD draws, Generlly, the draws are complicated, for example all the walls are comprised of double line or more,however during creating simple draws for equest, we just need walls only include one line. but if we use "line" order in cad tools to draws walls one by one, i think this is time-consuming. and i doubt whether exist some plug-in of CAD tools which can automatcally transform all multi-line walls to single-line wall? if any, or any good methords, please guide!  thanks in advance!
 BEST REGARDS
                                                                                                         Tiejun