[Equest-users] eQUEST weather format convertor

xiaoyang shi xs2144 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:35:39 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thank you very much.

I changed the .ini file path to "C:\Users\xiaoyang shi\Documents", then
"convert" the file.

The software says, "  Weather data cleaned successfully. Weather data
loaded successfully from CSV file." However, I cannot find the produced
"bin" file in folder. The software also says:* "is not a vallid floating
point value.*
*
*
Thank you again for your help.