[Equest-users] (no subject)

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 09:55:26 PDT 2012

Hi Laura:

You essentially have the .DWG file on your computer, fire up eQuest, and when you get to the drawing mode in the Wizard, call up the .DWG file and trace around it. I am unsure as to whether the image of the .DWG file follows the eQuest model around, or whether the program has to find it each time. Once you trace the building, you will actually not need the .DWG file again.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer
 PartnerEnergy
2154 Torrance Blvd, Ste. 100, Torrance, CA 90501
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com