[Equest-users] Scale modeling

Stefano Moret smoret at ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 9 16:30:10 PDT 2012

Dear Nick,

Thanks for your suggestions, I totally agree with your points, and I'm conscious of the issues about the "generic guidelines". I'm still surprised by some unexpected results in my models though: I'll work on my models to try to understand the reasons leading to results which are different from the measured ones.

Thanks, Stefano