[Equest-users] Gated Community & Roof reflectivity

Yusuf Turab yusuf at ytenterprises.com
Tue Apr 10 11:53:17 PDT 2012

Hello Group

   - Why do I get unmet hours even when I select the auto size option in
   the HVAC system? What is the point of auto sizing?
   - Is there a way to simulate all 4 orientations and get an average
   result for the base case?

Thanks
Yusuf Turab
IGBC Accredited Professional, LEED Green Associate & GRIHA Trainer
Y T Enterprises
18 A, Hamsa Layout ¦ R.S Puram ¦ Coimbatore - 641002

http://www.ytenterprises.com/

***** Email confidentiality notice *****
The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended for
the name recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
email in error, please return it to the sender advising of the error and
delete all copies from your system.