[Equest-users] (no subject)

Ekaterina Tzekova ekaterina.tzekova at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 11 09:50:53 PDT 2012

Hello group,

I am trying to model a building with no heating and cooling system to see how the interior temperature fluctuates based on exterior weather conditions. In particular I am concentrating on how hot it can get in a multi-unit residential building during the summer.

My main two questions are:

*         Does eQuest do an average weather year, because I have tried to model different years but the solar radiation on the building is exactly the same.

*         Has anyone used or know of a report that looks at space temperature?

Thank you!

Ekaterina Tzekova