[Equest-users] Gated Community & Roof reflectivity

Yusuf Turab yusuf at ytenterprises.com
Wed Apr 11 11:30:07 PDT 2012

Thank you. I guess I have someway to go before I have system sizing and
unmet hours fully figured out. One more question:

   - If I want to create multiple buildings of similar type, built up area
   and construction but different conditioned spaces, interior layouts and
   orientations. Can I simply make a copy of the old pd2 file and simply
   change the footprint zone and orientation in the new file? I tried to do
   this but I cannot see the 3D model of the new building.

Does this mean every model has to be created from scratch?

Many Thanks

Yusuf