[Equest-users] Removing HVAC System from Refrigerated Zone

Thien Win Twin at energysquaredllc.com
Mon Aug 6 07:30:16 PDT 2012

eQuest Users,

I am currently working on a model for a refrigerated warehouse in eQuest 3.61 refrigerated version. I have modeled my refrigeration system successfully (I hope). I am now trying to input my heating/cooling for the office areas. The program will not allow me to remove the HVAC systems for my refrigerated areas. Is there any way to remove these systems or does each zone need to have a HVAC system assigned to it. Is there any other way around it? Thanks for the input.

Best Regards,

Thien Win