[Equest-users] Unoccupied fan turning on

Adam Rustige ARustige at fdh-inc.com
Thu Aug 9 09:54:40 PDT 2012

Hello,
          First time posting a question.  The fan on multiple AHU's are turning on during unoccupied periods when the space is above the set point.  The heating and cooling stays off when the fan comes on, so I think having the fan on is causing my issue with unmet hours.  I have checked AHU's that have 0 unmet hours and the fan is following the schedule.  All the AHU's have the same schedule.  Has anyone seen this issue?

Thanks, Adam

Adam Rustige
Energy Analyst

FDH, Inc.
222 S. Central Ave, Suite 1110
St. Louis, MO 63105
Office: 314.773.4000 * Mobile: 314.699.8948
Fax: 314.773.4002 * Email: arustige at fdh-inc.com<mailto:arustige at fdh-inc.com>

www.fdh-inc.com<http://www.fdh-inc.com> <http://www.fdh-inc.com>
Raleigh * St. Louis * Baton Rouge