[Equest-users] Refrigeration

Antonio Aliberti aaliberti at enernoc.com
Tue Aug 28 09:46:26 PDT 2012

Hello eQUEST users,

I would like to simulate a cold storage facility. Could you please tell me how I can do that? I downloaded the 3.61 version with Refrigeration module, but I don't know how to create a model. Could you please send me an example?

Thank you.

Antonio

Antonio Aliberti, CEM - Senior Energy Engineer
Global Energy Partners, an EnerNOC Inc. Company
500 Ygnacio Valley Rd., Suite 450 | Walnut Creek, CA 94596
o: 925.482.2013 | m: 415.359.5735 | f: 925.284.3147
aaliberti at enernoc.com | www.enernoc.com<http://www.enernoc.com/>
EnerNOC - get more from energy!

This email and any information disclosed in connection herewith, whether written or oral, is the property of EnerNOC, Inc. and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Distributing or copying any information contained in this email to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.