[Equest-users] Odd problem

Adam Rustige ARustige at fdh-inc.com
Thu Aug 30 14:48:55 PDT 2012

Hello,
         I'm modeling a CHW/HW system with a Fresh Air Unit (FAU).  The FAU was originally Single Zone DX on accident, I switched the FAU over to the CHW/HW loop and now the "Monthly Energy Consumption" shows that the building is not heating and 99% of the electricity is for "Pumps & Aux."  There are additional reports that show issues as well.  The building also has appropriate unmet heating and cooling hours.  Has anyone ever heard of such a problem?

Sincerely, Adam

Adam Rustige
Energy Analyst

FDH, Inc.
222 S. Central Ave, Suite 1110
St. Louis, MO 63105
Office: 314.773.4000 * Mobile: 314.699.8948
Fax: 314.773.4002 * Email: arustige at fdh-inc.com<mailto:arustige at fdh-inc.com>

www.fdh-inc.com<http://www.fdh-inc.com> <http://www.fdh-inc.com>
Raleigh * St. Louis * Baton Rouge

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or proprietary, or trade secret, or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.