[Equest-users] DHW Heat Pumps

Yoni Pollak ypollak at gtp-eng.com
Thu Aug 2 08:03:17 PDT 2012

I don't think the program is that smart since I don't see a place where you
assign a space to the DHW heat pump.  I.E.  eQuest doesn't know which space
the dhw heater is located.  So unless I'm missing something, it looks like
the program does model it as a split system with the condenser outside.

Yoni G. Pollak, PE

(T) 770-622-2270