[Equest-users] eQuest training

Edward Allen eallen at long.com
Sat Aug 4 16:26:56 PDT 2012

In general, for floors with different footprints, I use different shells in the DE wizard.  This allows you to specify the upper shell as being above an existing conditioned shell.  It will even allow "open to below" spaces for the top of atriums.

Edward M. Allen, P.E. CEM
Senior Energy Engineer
LONG Energy Solutions
M:720.217.1356