[Equest-users] Difference in Heating Energy - Identical SYSTEM application

PKConsulting pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:19:41 PDT 2012

John,    What's up buddy... Haven't crossed your path in awhile.

Why don't you choose the system type- "heating and ventilation",   You should be able to simulate hydronic heating with ventilation , but no issues/inputs for the cooling side.

Send me your file if you want me to look at your current system approach.

Cheers!
Pasha

Sent from my iPhone