[Equest-users] Cambridge direct fired units in warehouse space

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Thu Aug 9 13:34:37 PDT 2012

You have to be careful where you use these types of heaters due to IAQ.
Direct fired units dump the products of combustion into the building as
well as fresh air.  So you basically have CO2, CO, and water, minimum
going into the building with the air.  There can be other nasties as
well depending on how efficient the burn is.  In Canada their
application is very limited by law.
Bruce Easterbrook P.Eng.
Abode Engineering