[Equest-users] Unoccupied fan turning on

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:47:06 PDT 2012

You have two options -
1. Turn the night-cycle parameter off - so they won't come on during the
unoccupied times, even if the temp is beyond the setback. Alternatively
increase the setback.
2. Allow the cooling/heating to be available all the time. Or have
economizer for night time cooling - might help if it is a cool climate -
won't help for summer weekends.

Depends on what the actual configuration is.
-Rohini