[Equest-users] Non-Coincident Peak Demand and Coincident Peak Demand

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Mon Aug 13 10:25:07 PDT 2012

In theory, coincident peak should be less than non-coincident peak. The coincident peak is the components that contribute to the building peak, while the non-coincident is the peak for each individual component (that may occur at different times of the day) - so it should be higher.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309