[Equest-users] Simulation output report file

Neil Bulger nbulger at integralgroup.com
Fri Aug 17 07:16:23 PDT 2012

I would also check the elevation your project is at in eQuest. I had a
project in CO that was at 5,900 ft and eQuest used a altitude-adjustment
factor on all my inputs of 1.24 to account for this and it tripped me up
for a while. I think this was being applied to capacities and airflow rates
I specified.

-Neil

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Maria Karpman <
maria.karpman at karpmanconsulting.net> wrote:

> I would check that all applicable sizing ratios are set to 1. The specified
> heating capacity of an air-side system will be adjusted by Heating Sizing
> Ratio entered on Heating -> Coil Cap / Control  tab, and Sizing Ratio
> entered on Basics tab of the Air-Side HVAC System Parameters window.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Maria

*Neil Bulger*
Project Engineer****