[Equest-users] Assign more than one HVAC System to one Zone in eQuest

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Fri Aug 17 12:35:35 PDT 2012

No you cannot.

But you are not really modeling "two" HVAC systems with what you have stated here unless I misunderstood you.  The exhaust fans can be specified at a zone level and the AHUs at a system level.

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED® AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
61 Commercial Street
Rochester NY 14614
Ph:   (585) 413-5347
Fx:   (585) 272-1814
Cell: (585) 330-8681
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.