[Equest-users] Is there any software which automatically creates Baseline system as per Appendix G

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:23:14 PDT 2012

Another fairly large catch is that you are not able to edit multiple
entries at a time (outside of a few limited parameters with their built-in
find/replace feature).  No spreadsheet view like eQUEST.  No text editors
allowed.

I've used EnergyPro on a few large projects and it was an absolute
nightmare from a usability standpoint.

Unless you're doing VRF or Title-24 compliance, I cannot recommend
EnergyPro to anyone except on very small projects.

Robby Oylear, PE, LEED AP

*Mechanical Engineer*

*Senior Energy Analyst*

* *