[Equest-users] Huge envelope changes having small affect onenergy savings

Lee Chorney leec at alliedconsulting.net
Wed Aug 22 13:49:40 PDT 2012

That is correct it is a 4 story residential building. I did a parametric
run were I changed the Air Chang per hour and U-values for the windows and
wall. I only saw a five percent energy savings when I thought with such a
drastic change (Wall R value from 4 to 30), the difference would be much
better. I have attached the file as a rar.

Thanks in advance,

Lee