[Equest-users] Power induction unit/ reheat delta T

John Shen johnshen1 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:16:02 PDT 2012

Thank you for the response, couldn't have asked for a better explanation.
 I was able to get the heat unmet hours down to a reasonable range. However, I am having difficulties with the Cool unmet hours. It appears I am unable to acquire any cooling capacity which is resulting in a few unmet hours (~150). As mentioned the heating capacity is dependent on the reheat delta t and airflow. I can't seem to find a place to enter delta T for cooling, I have coil delta T set along with an appropriate CHW loop. Yet I don't get any cooling in any of my zones in the SS-G section of the report. Any further help would be appreciated.
John