[Equest-users] Negative Cooling Energy

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Mon Aug 27 11:50:16 PDT 2012

Eric,

I found at least one problem - you are using a HW reset temperature control on your CHW loop. (Check the week and day schedules on "ChW Reset".) I changed it to an ASHRAE CHW reset schedule and got this:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD8462.F2704D80]

Regards,
Bill

[Senior Energy Engineer 28Jun2012]<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>