[Equest-users] ERV Question

Aaron Derr aderr at shekell.com
Tue Dec 4 11:12:01 PST 2012

I am new to using eQuest, so I am trying to keep my first model as simple
as possible and within the capabilities of the Wizards.  I have a facility
that I am modeling that has several EEMs that are being considered, one of
which is the addition of an ERV.  All of the other EEMs I have been able to
simulate with the EEM Wizard, but I do not see where I can add an ERV using
the Wizard.  Is this correct or am I missing something?

I was able to add it using a Parametric Run, but this isolates it from my
Wizard created EEMs in the reports.

It would be nice to be able to include the ERV in the reports/graphs with
the other EEMs in eQuest to keep from having to manually account for it.

Thoughts anyone?

Aaron