[Equest-users] IBPSA-USA Meeting Announcement- January 26th, 2013, Campisi's, 1520 Elm St, Ste 111, Dallas

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Fri Dec 7 12:33:51 PST 2012

Please excuse the cross-posting:

The next IBPSA-USA meeting will be held Saturday, January 26th in Dallas, TX (concurrent with the start of the ASHRAE Winter Meeting) - please plan to attend if you are in town!

http://ibpsa2013wintermeeting.eventbrite.com

A business meeting will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in Room San Antonio "A" on the third floor of the Sheraton. No registration is required for the business meeting, but I'll post a link to RSVP so that we have some idea of number of attendees.

The dinner meeting will take place with networking/socializing hour and registration from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. followed by a dinner presentation until 9:00 p.m.

The dinner meeting will be held at Campisi's restaurant, 1520 Elm St, Ste 111, Dallas. The location is five to ten minute walking distance from the Sheraton.

The past few meetings have been very informative concerning events in the simulation community, and provide a great opportunity to meet fellow building simulators.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the meeting or IBPSA-USA, or suggestions for business meeting topics.

IBPSA-USA local chapter leaders - please forward to your membership as well.

As we did for the past meetings, we'll have a pre-registration using Eventbright which I encourage you to use if possible:  http://ibpsa2013wintermeeting.eventbrite.com

We will hold spaces for at the door registrations, please email me off-list to RSVP and pay at the door.

Please RSVP by January 11th.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Fax: (847) 328-4550

Grumman/Butkus Associates | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL 60201
Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers