[Equest-users] Hourly Report Block is crashing program

Bolling, Lee bolling at coffman.com
Wed Dec 26 14:50:43 PST 2012

Hello All,

I am working on an equest model of a large office building.  I am trying to run various hourly reports but the program keeps crashing.

Every time I try to create a new Hourly Report Block, equest crashes and locks up my computer.  The only way to keep modeling is to reboot my computer.  I’ve tried this on several computers, all with the same results.

Any advice?

Lee Bolling
Mechanical Engineering

Coffman Engineers, Inc.
800 F Street | Anchorage, AK 99501
p 907.276.6664  | f 907.276.5042
- Check out the NEW coffman.com<http://www.coffman.com/> -
LASTING creativity | results | relationships