[Equest-users] Baseline CFM

David Griffin dgriffin at etcgrp.com
Thu Dec 6 13:12:40 PST 2012

Gaston,

I agree with Mike. When I have run into the issue in the past, I have solved it by reviewing my schedules and internal loads to make sure they are realistic.

Thanks,

David Griffin
Energy Analyst
ETC Group, LLC
801.278.1927 ext. 128
Cell 480.235.0899
Fax 801.486.0668
dgriffin at etcgrp.com<mailto:dgriffin at etcgrp.com>

[Copy of ETC_LogoOnly2_rgb_sm.png]
1997 South 1100 East, Suite 201, Salt Lake City, UT 84106-4471 - www.etcgrp.com<http://www.etcgrp.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (801) 278-1927 and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them. Thank you.