[Equest-users] Running FCU Units on a Dry Cooler

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Mon Dec 17 10:43:29 PST 2012

Hi,

Didn't get that to work unfortunately. I always have zero flow on my
condenser loop attached to the waterside economizer.

Wouldn't it also be possible to model water cooled chillers with zero
energy consumption (EIR=0) and than the only energy used by the system
would the dry cooler fans?

Thanks,

Omer Moltay