[Equest-users] eQuest on Mac

Alex Blue ablue at sustainable-solutions.ca
Fri Feb 3 07:00:42 PST 2012

Dear Mac nerds and/or developers:

I'm trying to get eQuest to run on my MacBook Pro.  I know I could shell out some cash for Windows and run bootcamp or a virtual desktop, but first I'd like to exhaust my free option: Wine.

Has anyone been able to get eQuest running through Wine?  I can get it to take me through the wizards, then I get the BDL loading screen, then... nothing.  No pretty graphical detailed UI.  Suggestions?

Note: I'm actually using WineSkin, but did do the basic Wine install and am willing and able to go through there if it works.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Alex

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CCE252.4F0FC150]