[Equest-users] Changing Weather Data for Detailed Model w/Parametric Runs

Sandy LaFlamme slaflamme at veic.org
Thu Feb 16 12:11:08 PST 2012

Hi,
I'm trying to modify detailed eQUEST 3.64 models with parametric runs that were created by someone else.  I need to change the weather locations.

I thought I should be able to change it on the Site Data form on the Component Tree.  However, the Site Data form is missing the weather file location input option.

Does anyone know if this is a bug in the model or a problem with eQUEST?  Is there another way I can change the weather location and have it change for both the baseline and parametric runs?  I did try double-clicking on the "Project" form at the top of the Component Tree and it does let me change the weather file there, but it is only changing it for the baseline run and not the parametric run.  Thank you for the help!
Sandy
P.S. Here is the Site Data form I'm seeing, without the weather location input option:

[cid:image001.png at 01CCECBC.B2FCA3D0]