[Equest-users] Partial roof

Garrett Elder glelder89 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:19:14 PST 2012

Matthew,

I've read your response about the partial roof and how to create it in the
detailed mode, but I'm not fully grasping the copying and creating a new
polygon part. Is that basically just creating a new shell for that area?
For my partially exposed roofs I have created whole new shells for that
exposed area. If copying and creating the new polygon is more effective and
does not creat a new shell could you trying explaining more indepth if
possible. I'm still learning to transition from the wizards to the detailed
mode.

Thanks for the help,

Garrett