[Equest-users] Dummy Zone & DOAS with heat wheel recovery

RIAD ABED riad_abed at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:25:37 PST 2012

Dear All e-Quest User, especially all of they replied me

thanks for all your help

only to clarify , please

1- I suggest to do A Fresh Air Handling unit (Double Heat wheel Recovery with exhaust), that will deliver Fresh air @ 75 deg F to a Package unit that will serve the space...Is this Suggestion are Good or there is a other Best Solution ?

2- Howi should Model this FAHU (Especially contain double heat wheel recovery) in e-quest , also Dummy Zone how i can model it? ....and it should be in  Proposed Model ? and in Base Model ?

3- Last question please...I have a Science Laboratory that Fresh Air Quantity needed (OA) exceed the Supply air flow (according to heat load) , in this case, should i use Fresh air Handling unit without connected to a Pachage Unit ? or what other best solution ?

I am waiting for your answer please as soon as possibe.…thanks

My Regards,
Riad el Abed
Chief MEP, PQP