[Equest-users] daylighting in equest

Yuvaraj Saravanan Yuvaraj.Saravanan at arup.com
Thu Feb 9 10:41:43 PST 2012

Yusuf,
You may have to model all other intermediate floors if each floor has different functionality, systems and loads. The multiple floor option is only useful if you have typical functionality, internal load and system type.
Regards,
Yuvaraj

Yuvaraj Saravanan, PE, LEED BD+C
Engineer  | Mechanical

Arup
12777 West Jefferson Boulevard  Suite 200  Los Angeles  CA 90066  USA
t +1 310 578 4400   d +1 310 578 4521
f +1 310 577 7011
www.arup.com<http://www.arup.com>