[Equest-users] Custom Building Footprint

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Tue Feb 28 12:29:35 PST 2012

Simple, in the D&D wizard choose custom and draw your footprint, or better
yet upload a CAD file and trace it out.
For a tutorial you may wish to buy this very cheep and insightful class
http://energy-models.com/training/equest

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Hayley Rosen
<hayleyrosendesign at gmail.com>wrote:

> Any suggestions on a forum that I can go to that has a tutorial that
> will help me do a custom building foorprint? I have no idea how to go
> about doing it. Essentially the building shape I need to construct is
> an 'L' shape but it is backwards... can I work around the building
> shape?

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*