[Equest-users] HELP WANTED - Energy Analyst (Seattle/Bellingham)

David Reddy david.j.reddy1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:59:40 PST 2012

360 Analytics is currently seeking applicants for a contract, entry- to
mid-level Energy Analyst position, with potential for a future,
full-time position with our firm.

360 Analytics is small consulting firm specializing in building energy
analysis. Our work covers a broad range of services, including whole
building energy modeling for LEED and other green building
certifications, energy code compliance, and evaluation of existing
building performance.  We strive to provide clients with analysis-based
guidance for meeting their economic and sustainable energy efficiency
goals.  Motivated, creative, detail-oriented people with an interest in
energy analysis for a variety of building-related applications should apply.

Minimum Qualifications:

.    BS in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or similar disciplines which
provide a knowledge of fundamental thermodynamic principles.
.    MS or 1-2 years working experience in a field related to building
design or construction, including envelope, mechanical, and electrical
systems.
.    Strong analysis skills, including the use of spreadsheets and other
software to analyze and report data.
.    Strong reading/writing, research, and interpersonal skills.

Additional Desired Qualifications:

.    Use of energy modeling software, such as eQuest/DOE 2.2 or EnergyPlus.
.    Experience with other analysis tools used in our industry, such as
Radiance, WINDOW/THERM, CFD.
.    Basic programming knowledge -- any language.
.    Building energy auditing or commissioning.
.    Familiarity with building energy codes, specifically Washington
State/Seattle Energy Code, California Title 24, and ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
.    Architectural, HVAC, lighting or plumbing design.
.    LEED AP or familiarity with LEED and other green building standards.

Position is located in Seattle or Bellingham area.  We offer a flexible
work environment, competitive pay, and the opportunity for growth in a
small, dynamic company.

Please send cover letter, resume, and desired hourly rate via email to:
jobs at 360-analytics.com.  If selected for further consideration, samples
of work (non-proprietary) that demonstrate writing and other applicable
skills may be requested.

--
David Reddy

360 Analytics