[Equest-users] Curtain wall / Spandrel glass

Ty Law ty.law1980 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:57:50 PST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have a high-rise office building project that has curtain wall design
that looks like the image below.
The aluminum composite panel (ACP) and spandrel glass has different thermal
properties. I can only set one thermal property in a continuous external
wall.

How will I reflect the spandrel glass in the model?

      *aluminum composite panel (ACP)* *spandrel glass* *aluminum composite
panel (ACP)* *spandrel glass* * * *aluminum composite panel (ACP)* * spandrel
glass* *aluminum composite panel (ACP)* *spandrel glass* * * *aluminum
composite panel (ACP)*         *vision glass*   *vision glass* *vision glass
*   *vision glass*

Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Tyrone