[Equest-users] Seeking an Energy Modeler in Seattle

Wurdeman, Brian A. bwurdem at aerotek.com
Mon Jan 9 16:41:59 PST 2012

Hello,

We are currently seeking an Energy Modeler for a top engineering firm in Seattle.  We are looking for a minimum of two years of experience in LEED energy simulation using eQuest, BSME desired.  Please contact me if you would be interested in the opportunity or would like additional information.

Regards,
Brian Wurdeman
509-460-5523

Brian Wurdeman, CIR
Engineering Recruiter
Recruiter Lead
Aerotek, Inc.
8131 Klamath Court, Suite D
Kennewick, WA 99336

* Work: 509-460-5523
* Cell: 425-677-5686
* E-mail: bwurdem at aerotek.com<mailto:bwurdem at aerotek.com>

Named to Inavero's 2011 Best of Staffing Client List

<http://www.aerotek.com/About-Aerotek/Staffing-News/Staffing-Articles-10292.news>[cid:image001.gif at 01CCCEEB.F0744590][cid:image002.jpg at 01CCCEEB.F0744590]

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.