[Equest-users] Refrigeration condenser fans

Ron Pecarina rp.esdc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:27:04 PST 2012

I am modeling a grocery store with an air-cooled condenser for the
refrigeration equipment in eQuest 3.64.  All seems to be going well except
for the condenser.  I look at the hourly reports and can identify the
components for Refrigeration Display in BEPU, but I can not find anything
in BEPU that covers the condenser fan (Var 44 in system hourly report).
With some 50,000 kwh involved from the hourly report, I should be able to
find it somewhere.  Otherwise, I may have to add it in under Heat Rejection
or Refrig Display.

--
Ron Pecarina, PE, CEM, LEED-AP BD&C
Energy and Sustainable Design Consultants, Inc.