[Equest-users] Electric Block Rate based on monthly demand

Michael Mantai mmantai at systemworcx.com
Tue Jan 31 06:31:23 PST 2012

I have a utility rate that has blocks based on the kWh/kW for each month
rather than strictly kWh usage (see below).  I did not see a way in eQuest
to input this type of rate in the detailed edit mode.  Has anyone ever dealt
with a rate like this in eQuest or have any suggestions?  I have a
spreadsheet set up to calculate the costs but I hate having to figure out
the monthly peak kW and input to the spreadsheet for every model iteration.