[Equest-users] Errors in Detailed Mode

Alex Blue ablue at sustainable-solutions.ca
Mon Jan 16 06:35:46 PST 2012

Hi Pranita,

It looks like you've created a floor construction that has not been assigned to a space.  In detailed edit mode, go to the building shell tab.  Look in your left-hand sidebar for something called "FLOOR EL1 Ground Flr."   I'm not sure exactly where eQuest will put it, but my guess would be way down at the bottom of the list.  It won't be within a parent space.

If it was meant to go somewhere, assign it to that space.   Otherwise, delete it.

Alex