[Equest-users] Help - Parametric Run Issue

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:27:54 PST 2012

have you tried moving, renaming, or deleting, the .prd file?  this is
where the parametric runs are defined so if you remove it from the
project directory & your model loads then the problem is with a material
you referenced in the parametric .prd file.  which is a text file and
can be edited with notepad or something similar.