[Equest-users] Heating Only Zones

Walson, Kristy kristy.walson at tlc-eng.com
Wed Jan 25 06:58:47 PST 2012

Hi Brendan,

My suggestion, to be sure that both baseline and proposed models are using the exact same fan and cooling energy for these spaces, would be to auto-size both the proposed and baseline models to determine which model requires the largest cfm and cooling capacity (check your unmet hours in these spaces to make sure you don't have any).  Then, I would hard input both models with this larger cfm and cooling capacity.  This way, you're ensuring that you don't have any unmet hours and both of your models are identical.  I would also set the fan control to Constant Volume and the cooling control to constant, again, to ensure the two models are identical.

Kristy M. Walson, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Associate / Sustainability Consultant
407-487-1118