[Equest-users] Auxiliary Energy Savings

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Fri Jan 27 08:40:39 PST 2012

Hi Kushagra,

Can't say exactly what to look for, but I can tell where I'd start:
Open the pdf under Help -> Tutorials and Reference -> Detailed
Simulation Reports Summary.pdf

Scroll down to the last few pages - there you'll find a decent
description of what's covered under each use category - may give you
some ideas of items to review.

>From general recollection - you're probably looking for something under
the waterside tab, or perhaps something like  heatpump defrost/heat
trace.

I'd emphasize trying to understanding why you're seeing that consumption
before concluding it needs to be removed ;).

Best of luck!

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.

SENIOR ENGINEER