[Equest-users] Internal Wall Problems with Wizard

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Sun Jul 8 10:15:35 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I have realized that while creating the model after Wizard entries,
eQuest will fail to determine the NEXT-TO property for interior walls
that are adjacent to more than one zone and all those interior walls
will be defined as ADIABATIC.

Also, I see that interior walls are missing from zones where another
zone has an ADIABATIC wall in the same place.

I see no way of having a model with all interior walls correctly defined
without fixing all these problems after the Wizard. Does everybody have
the same experience or am I missing something?

Ömer Moltay, LEED AP BD+C, ASHRAE BEMP, CPMP, BREEAM Assessor
Mimta EcoYapi
Hekimsuyu Cad. 559. Sk. No:39
34255 Kucukkoy Istanbul Turkey
Tel: 90-212-617-2296