[Equest-users] Proficient eQUEST user needed in Seoul, Korea

Inhee Chung Inhee.Chung at erm.com
Sun Jul 8 20:23:00 PDT 2012

Hello.

We urgently need proficient eQUEST practitioners to be part of our growing building energy modeling team.

We are a multinational sustainability management consulting company with a strong green building/LEED consultancy service portfolio and have various on-going LEED projects that require energy modeling using mainly eQUEST.

Below are some elements we are looking for:
-         3-5 years of experience
-         Proficient eQUEST practitioner
-         Preferably a mechanical engineer by training
-         Familiar with LEED (not essential but will be a plus)
-         Korean/English bilingual (not essential but will be a plus)
-         Preferably already based in Seoul, Korea
-         Available ASAP

If you are interested, please email inhee.chung at erm.com<mailto:inhee.chung at erm.com>

Thank you!

Inhee Chung
Practice Lead, Sustainability & Climate Change
Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
www.erm.com<http://www.erm.com/>

This electronic mail message may contain information which is (a) LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee (s) names herein. If you are not the Addressee (s), or the person responsible for delivering this to the Addressee (s), you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Thank you.