[Equest-users] Modeling Ozone Unit

Justin Chin jchin.bu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:16:51 PDT 2012

Hello everyone.  I am trying to model a ozone unit that preheats air from
another unit, up to 150F using a steam coil, then tempering/mixing with
return air, then cools down to 55F, and lastly reheated by zone reheat
coils.  The problem is that Equest sets up the mixing of outdoor air and
return air before the preheat coils, which would over estimate the amount
of heating that actually happens.  Also I am unable to set my discharge off
the preheat steam coil above 70F.  Does any one have any clever work
arounds for this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Justin Chin