[Equest-users] eQUEST on an iPad?

Jeff Ross-Bain jeff at rbgb.com
Mon Jul 2 13:46:45 PDT 2012

Vikram -

My IT guy is touting a scheme where an iPad (or similar device) can be used
to access a remote, cloud based computer resulting in the ability to "drive"
that computer from your iPad. It is kind of like a "Go to My Computer"
arrangement but based out of a dedicated data center (I do not know all the
ins and outs). Equest would not need to be loaded on the iPad - but as long
as you have internet, you can have Equest. In fact, almost all computing
needs can be organized that way and all that's needed is the iPad.

I will let you know what develops...

Regards -

Jeff Ross-Bain, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Principal