[Equest-users] Modeling Leed Gold Building

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Tue Jul 3 10:44:53 PDT 2012

Vikram,
Agreed- Energy-models.com has a good overview of the process for $30, and
some more detailed for more$.
I was encouraging the idea that the AEDG could be helpful in understanding
the strategies involved with such energy savings. Also I agree with you
about the learning curve. If it where to be done somewhat prescriptively
then possibly ASHRAE 189.1 and a design guide, with some instruction and a
few months and I think it could be done..

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*