[Equest-users] Modeling Leed Gold Building (UNCLASSIFIED)

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Tue Jul 3 10:58:42 PDT 2012

Agreed!  Thanks I should have been more explicit.

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*