[Equest-users] Chiller Study

Mike Hupel mhupel at aegiseng.ca
Fri Jul 6 09:42:39 PDT 2012

RETScreen will give you a quick study for sure.  The other route would be to
contact the supplier of the new chiller who would provide you with a
comparative study.  Johnson Controls has a great chiller comparative
evaluation tool (YorkCalc) with a local weather input.

Hope this helps.

Aegis Engineering Inc.

Mike Hupel, B.Tech, CEM, LEED-AP

Senior Mechanical Designer